Does the Window Obsession go away

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
steelersfan

Does the Window Obsession go away

#1 Post by steelersfan »

Once you get your new windows in??

I can't quit researching windows even though I already made my decision and am very happy with my choice (Schuco...of course!).

Just find the whole industry fascinating from the different technology, hype, history etc.

Am I a window geek and how do I get help? :lol:

researcher

#2 Post by researcher »

<<Am I a window geek and how do I get help?>>

I think it's human nature to want to know, (want to learn). So I don't think you need any help.

I got hooked on TV technology and boy, there is much more to it the I thought. I find it interesting. I have spent a lot of time reading post there. To me rogo is the TV guru there. http://www.avsforum.com/

So you see... if you do need help, I need it more.

I used to spend a lot of time here http://www.audiogon.com/ but not so much any more.

Bill

#3 Post by Bill »

I have seen others who have come to this site make the purchase and become window obsessed. They tend to hang around for about six months to a year, so don’t worry it will run its course

If you find yourself still thinking about windows for more then a year then I suggest you either go into the business or seek professional help and possibly try Prozac.

Bill
Uneeda Window

Delaware Mike

#4 Post by Delaware Mike »

Pehaps Dr. Nick Rivera from the Simpsons fame can help you through with some electro-shock therapy?

windowrep

#5 Post by windowrep »

Typical steelers fan has nothing to do in the off-season. lol

ANOTHER WINDOW GUY

#6 Post by ANOTHER WINDOW GUY »

Steelers fan, the other post lied to you. By your participation on the window boards you have exposed yourself to a deadly desease which I've found incurable. I believe the doctors call it toomuchwindowinfo syndrome and some of the side effects are headache's watery eyes, loss of sleep, food droped into your keyboard and way too much cold coffee. If you find yourself suffering from any or all of these symptoms the only cure known to man is to shoot your PC before it spreads to others in the household.