Looking for quality windows in NE Maryland

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
erbe232

Looking for quality windows in NE Maryland

#1 Post by erbe232 »

Hi all. I have been a lurker for a short time as my wife and I are in need of new windows for our home. Our home was built in the late 1980s and still has the original wood windows. They are completely shot and we are looking to get them replaced before winter comes around. Our home backs up to open farm land so we get plenty of wind in the winter and always seem to have a breeze regardless of season.

I see Okna, Soft-lite, and Sunrise are some of the top recommended options. Could anyone recommend some reputable dealers/installers for my area. We specifically live in Rising Sun, Maryland.

Any help/guidance is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

HomeSealed

Re: Looking for quality windows in NE Maryland

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Erbe, Windows on Washington may serve your area. They carry some of the lines that you mentioned, and run an excellent operation. Click on the "get a quote" button in their postings if you'd like to contact them.

As far as additional guidance, we'd be glad to help with any other questions that you may have. How old is your home? How many windows? What style are they currently, and what style do you prefer? What are your goals for the project?... etc

randy

Re: Looking for quality windows in NE Maryland

#3 Post by randy »

HomeSealed is right, Windows on Washington is your very best resource in the greater DC area. I too, would recommend reaching out to them.