pella 250 windows opinions

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
94yj

pella 250 windows opinions

#1 Post by 94yj »

i am a newbie with a few questions i am looking for replacement vinyl windows for my house and have looked at a few pella and a company called Americas choice windows and some andersons windows and they pretty look much the same my question is how is the pella brand and how many window manufactures are their that make the windows as i am think most companies just buy the and re brand them all help and opinions greatly appreciated thanks

PS i live in fort worth TX

Windows on Washington

Re: pella 250 windows opinions

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Which product are you looking at inside of their line up?

randy

#3 Post by randy »

I would never recommend anything from Pella, including the 250 series. The others you mentioned aren’t much better. For a good mid grade vinyl window, you might look for a dealer of NT Windows, built there in Ft. Worth and for a premium grade vinyl window look for Sunrise.

Guy

#4 Post by Guy »

94yj, the best information I can give you on this site is simple. The Gentleman that posted above me "Randy" is the man you should deal with. He's a Texas boy and knows that area like no other. He's one of the most honest and respected Pros on this board. He will take care of you and show you the best way to get it done. I don't think there's another Pro on this board that wouldn't agree. You'll never regret the choice!!