Window question in Salt Lake City

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
kdog

Window question in Salt Lake City

#1 Post by kdog »

I am in Salt Lake City and want to find the best window for my remodeling project. I’m tearing off the aluminum siding and replacing it with stucco and rock. At the same time I thought it would be a good time to replace the old (1991) aluminum windows, 19 of them. So it may be more like a new construction installation than a replacement installation? My contractor wants to replace the old windows with AMSCO windows. A window guy I got a bid from is pushing the alside mezzo triple pane saying it is a more efficient window. Need help and recommendations.

Windows on Washington

Re: Window question in Salt Lake City

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

I haven't used Amsco but I have had some communications with them previously and then seems squared away.

Sunrise is available in your area if I am not mistaken and is worthy of consideration as well.

kdog

#3 Post by kdog »

I’ve tried to find a lot of the windows that people highly recommend on sites like this, like sunrise, softlite, okna etc. but they aren’t available here in Utah. I’m wondering if AMSCO is my best choice here?

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

Which model is he quoting?