Majestic Windows by Ideal Reviews

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
briant5

Majestic Windows by Ideal Reviews

#1 Post by briant5 »

I'm looking for reviews on majestic windows by Ideal. I was shown Ideal majestic windows and they seem to look like a good window. The window company that gave the estimate said they have been using the majestic series for almost 5 years and have had a lot of success and their customers seem to really like the window. We were shown a few other window brands from various contractors but these stood out both in terms of looks and quality. The salesman seemed to focus on the good air infiltration rating on the majestic window. It was a .02 and thats supposed to very good? We were quoted for double hung windows without grids for about $534 per window including the installation. Also includes debris removal and life time warrany and glass breakage.
Any opinions here? We have 20 windows to be replaced. I live in North Brunswick NJ.
Thanks
Last edited by briant5 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Majestic Windows by Ideal Reviews

#2 Post by masterext »

The majestic window from ideal is a sharp looking window and built well. very good air infiltration rating and has some nice features. The Majestic window is much better than the standard windows by Ideal; its their best window. Your pricing is so ridiculously low you may want to make sure your contractor didnt make a mistake. There is no way he can charge that price and not lose money, its hard to even take seriously. That window is normally priced in the $650-700 range. I think grids add another $55.
i posted a response on the other board.
Last edited by masterext on Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.

briant5

Re: Majestic Windows by Ideal Reviews

#3 Post by briant5 »

thank you very much