Futura Windows - Window Wizards

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
rap09

Futura Windows - Window Wizards

#1 Post by rap09 »

Anybody have any experience with Window Wizards and the Futura line of vinyl replacement windows they sell. I live in SE PA and Window Wizards is one of the larger companies around. I received a "fair" quote, but I cannot find anything about these windows.

Delaware Mike

#2 Post by Delaware Mike »

RUN! You can do so much better. Window Wizards best vinyl lines are the worst reviewed windows on this site. The Futura is a "dollar store" window. You might get lucky and get a couple of years out them. I'll start with the blue-white vinyl color that won't match any color on your house. Very little weather stripping, thus you can expect air leakage. I'm sorry to be such a hater on Window Wizards, but we have some of their installers at my fitness center and since they know I'm in the business we trade stories from time to time. Their installers cringe when they see a work order with the Futura's on it! No matter how good of an installation, they know that there skill and effort can not even come close to compensating for what a piece of junk that window is.

rap09

#3 Post by rap09 »

Who do you recommend in the Del. Valley area?

jayjay

#4 Post by jayjay »

There are a lot of companies in the area.Shop around.Beware of "window wholesalers".

randy

#5 Post by randy »

Why don't you try obtaining an estimate through this site? In the upper right hand side of the page you can receive a free guide and an estimate.

Delaware Mike

#6 Post by Delaware Mike »

If you decide to use the free quote from the contractors network please keep us posted on how you are treated. If there is a particular window brand that has peaked your insterest from your time spent on this site you may contact the manufacturer directly and someone may be able to send you contact information of the authorized dealers in your area.

That being said, the Delaware Valley area has a ton of window companies that would love to come out and try to earn your business. You should be able to find several window manufacturers on this board that peak your interest and then it would be just finding the right company to do business with.