Endur vs Super Spacer

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
SethPetryJohnson

Endur vs Super Spacer

#1 Post by SethPetryJohnson »

From reading this board I've learned why a non-metallic spacer is a good idea, especially with double-pane windows.

I want to avoid seal failure, so I've been asking for SuperSpacer in all of my quotes. The sales guy I met with today pitched me on Joyce Heritage windows using Cardinal's "Endur" stainless steel spacer. He really talked it up, and the product literature (https://www.cardinalcorp.com/products/i ... ass/endur/) promotes it as having the industry-best seal failure rates.

I searched the forum and I only found a single mention of "Endur". It sounded positive but was from 2014 or so. Based on research elsewhere, it sounds like the Endur is superior to the standard Intercept spacer that some of my other quotes are using.

Thermal efficiency is important to me, but it's just one of many factors. I care a great deal about reliability and keeping costs manageable; is there any reason I shouldn't consider the Endur spacer as a viable option?

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Endur vs Super Spacer

#2 Post by masterext »

You cannot go wrong with either. The new cardinal spacer is very solid.

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

+1. You really wouldn't go wrong either way.

TheWindowNerd

#4 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Cardinal made glass is very dependable.
I agree with the above pros.
theWindowNerd