Simonton vs. Sunrise

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
syakoban

Re: Simonton vs. Sunrise

#16 Post by syakoban »

Also regarding Okna:

We're replacing windows in small groups as we work around the house. We were told that w/each order we have to pay an additional $125 or $150 per delivery (to the dealer). So with maybe 4 orders, that's an expense we don't want that Simonton (same dealer) and Sunrise didn't have.

We also can't place one big order and store the ones we're not ready for - no space.

coachgreg

#17 Post by coachgreg »

We are in the same area ( central NJ ) and hired masterext.
His ( masterext) company name is AGM Window & Door in east hanover nj. They did a great job for us.
We had about 17 windows installed by AGM so i dont know if he charges extra for small orders. I know many other companies do. In our old home we only replaced 6 windows but if we replaced all of them which was close to 21 windows, we would have got a better deal. That was with another company in a different state though.
Last edited by coachgreg on Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheWindowNerd

#18 Post by TheWindowNerd »

that is a good question.
there used to be a click on button next to the pros name "Get A Quote"

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#19 Post by masterext »

coachgreg wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 am We are in the same area ( central NJ ) and hired masterext.
His ( masterext) company name is AGM Window & Door in east hanover nj. They did a great job for us.

Hi Syakoban
There used to be a contact button next to our names but it somehow disappeared. You can go to my website and contact me through my site or call our office. The name of my company is posted above, we do serve your area.
Masterext

JClem63

#20 Post by JClem63 »

Jeff C. here guys; Brand new to the forums, and DESPERATELY trying to navigate the murky waters of an upcoming windows (15 Dbl-hung + either a Pict/2q Dbl -hung OR Bay) and siding purchase for my home. I was JUST web hunting for someone in my area (Washington, NJ near Hackettstown), that sold Okna windows, and almost called your company Paul (I grew up in Montville) but apparently you're not my "local" dealer. I'll tell you what guys, I personally can't wait until I'm done with this whole project, as my brain hurts from all the research etc. I'll be posting questions, in a new thread, soon and look forward to your guys' input and expertise ...

Windows on Washington

#21 Post by Windows on Washington »

I would just call Paul at AGM windows.

TheWindowNerd

#22 Post by TheWindowNerd »

+1