Tri-State window factory service & product quality

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
jrm

Tri-State window factory service & product quality

#1 Post by jrm »

Tri-State Window Factory - Regional manufacturer that markets direct to homeowners in NY/NJ. NFRC numbers comparable to schuco for triple panes with krypton. Does anyone have any experience with them? I know MORBID signed on with them -- did you get your windows yet? If there's one thing I've learned from this forum (and the sister forum) its that the installation is probably more important than the window itself. that being said, does anyone have any positive or negative experiences with this company, installations, and product quality? (p.s. -they also do siding which I'm looking into - anyone have any experience there?)

(I don't know if the audience is the same, I certainly notice alot of the same posters - please forgive me for posting the same question on the sister site).

MORBID

#2 Post by MORBID »

Windows are scheduled to be installed on May 8th. I can snap some pix and e-mail you after.

jrm

#3 Post by jrm »

morbid - that would be great if you could. thanks!!!

lynxeagle8

#4 Post by lynxeagle8 »

MORBID wrote:Windows are scheduled to be installed on May 8th. I can snap some pix and e-mail you after.
Is the install done? Are you happy? Just spoke with their salesman today. Need feedback. Thanks