Ideal Windows?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
LookingForWindows

Ideal Windows?

#1 Post by LookingForWindows »

Hello everyone, I am a homeowner who is replacing all of my windows in my home. This is a large job, I am just wondering does anyone have any experience with Ideal Windows? They are very resonable with pricing & I stopped in their showroom in Bayonne...I was impressed, however I am not educated on the window business :oops: ...So any input would be great! Thanks in advance

Bill

#2 Post by Bill »

Years ago we did a few projects with Ideal and the window was the typical junk available at that time they were actually building the same window as Silverline. Fortunately today we have true high quality vinyl windows available.

I recently saw their current offerings at a trade show and I did not see where things have improved a great deal other than the availability of high performance glass; the window frames still appeared to be thin and lacking in dimensional stability. This would explain the seemingly bargain pricing.

I suppose any vinyl window manufacturing plant would look impressive with how the welding machines operate

Bill
Uneeda Window of NJ

LookingForWindows

#3 Post by LookingForWindows »

Bill thank you for your input, but I have to be quite honest. I have read old posts by you & it is very obvious you do not like Ideal. If their product is really that bad thank you it means alot. My house does have alot of windows & my neighbors are also looking. Again thank you for your input.