Thanks Windows for U!

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
cubu

Thanks Windows for U!

#1 Post by cubu »

It is rare when a contractor/Installer delivers on his word, but without question Dave at Windows for U, did just that. The 21 double-hung Shuco's + 1 slider arrived, and were installed perfectly. The capping he did was amazing. I couldn't be more pleased.

Dave your professionalism, attention to detail, and overall workmanship exceeded my expectations.

If anybody in the Chicago area is looking for a top-level installer, Windows for U is that person!

Thanks for a job well done!

Rick

researcher

#2 Post by researcher »

Thank you for posting good results. I think more often then not, good results are not posted. :)

windowrep

#3 Post by windowrep »

WINDOWS4U, your brother ricks windows were installed the other day. just kidding, great job!!! it is refreshing to hear of good experiences in this industry. sometimes i think we forget that a vast majority of homeowners get treated fairly and receive exactly what they pay for. as a consumer that is all you can ask for. again w4u good job!

Guy

#4 Post by Guy »

A tip of the cap to him for a job well done. It is nice ti hear when others have a good experience with their installer. Way to go Dave.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#5 Post by Window4U (IL) »

I'm glad you are happy Rick. I too would like to chime in and say that a majority of people who have their jobs done are happy with their installers and the outcome. It seems sometimes that all we hear here are bad experiences.
As for the compliments, I'm embarrassed and uncomfortable publicly hearing them......but thanks... :oops:

Oberon

brothers

#6 Post by Oberon »

I have two brothers - their names are Rick and Dave - what the heck????