Abcleads.com BBB Business Review  NAHB member
Call us at
1-800-870-7321

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anyone used Vinyl-Lite in Lorton, VA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:58 am 

I was wondering if anybody had any experiences with Vinyl-Lite in Lorton, VA. They actually manufacture and install their own windows. I have done a search and haven't seen any negative complaints online or with the BBB. The windows appear to be well made. They are double pane with Argon and low E coating. They were half the cost of the Shuco windows. I really like the Shuco windows; however, I am not going to remain in this house for more than 5 years. I would consider the Shuco windows if I were going to remain in the house for longer. Any feedback is appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 pm 

Did you go ahead with them, what was your experience?

Post subject: Vinyl-Lite
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:24 am 

Yes, I did go with Vinyl-Lite and I was very pleased. They replaced both my windows and my siding. I felt more comfortable going with Vinyl-Lite because they build and install their own windows in their factory in Lorton, VA, which means if I had any problems that needed to be addressed they would be local. I originally received three quotes, one of which was from the notorious Shuco dealer that has since been stripped of their dealer status. I am very happy that I didn't get caught up in that fiasco. Best of luck!