need input on some quotes

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Cork55

#16 Post by Cork55 »

My windows were scheduled to be installed this morning but rain has cancelled things. We were able to reschedule for tomorrow morning, so I will post soon after with a report of how things went.

-Cork55

Cork55

#17 Post by Cork55 »

Well the 5 windows were installed yesterday without any problems. One screen had a small tear in it so we will be getting a new screen. Outside of that, the only thing I could see was that one of the sashes had a tiny bit of "gunk" on the glass. A little elbow grease and some windex took care of that.

All in all, it was smooth process. The Allside windows look very nice and operate as advertised.

-Cork55

buca

Re: need input on some quotes

#18 Post by buca »

Hi cork55,
I saw your post and noticed that in 2006 you selected an ultimate 2000 with SST spacer ,and at the time you were also concerned with their balancing system. Constant force vs block and tackle. Now that's it's been 6yrs later how do you like them? Any major issues? did you finally decide on SST or PPG spacer and which balancing system did you go with? Asking bc we too are at our final decision process and are considering ultimate 2000 triple pane with SST spacer.
If you can respond asap that would be great!

Thanks
Buca