Windows and installation in Cincinnati, Ohio

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Caddymax

Windows and installation in Cincinnati, Ohio

#1 Post by Caddymax »

I'm hoping that there are individuals on this forum that are familiar with vinyl window manufacturers/installers in Cincinnati, Ohio. If not, could someone please steer me to where I might find such information on who to buy from and stay away from. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Caddymax

windowman566

#2 Post by windowman566 »

You can call Gutter Genie, they sell Schuco windows. They are located just a little north of Cinn.

Dan

#3 Post by Dan »

There are five manufacturers in the Cincinnati area. They are Champion, Gilkey, VinylMax, Tri-State (my company) and Air-Tite.

Champion, Gilkey and Air-Tite will do it all. They all manufacture and install their products. VinylMax only sells to distributors. Tri-State manufactures and sells only in the Cincinnati area.

Champion, Air-Tite and Tri-State all get their vinyl extrusions from Deceuninck North America (Dayton Technologies/Vinyl Building Products), VinylMax uses Veka extrusions. And I'm not sure who's extrusions Gilkey uses.

There are also plenty of windows that are imported from other areas of the country that you may want to consider.

Caddymax

#4 Post by Caddymax »

Thank you all for replying with information helpful to me. It's appreciated.