Thanks, Rippowam, But Leave Me Out of It

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Alacoyote

Thanks, Rippowam, But Leave Me Out of It

#1 Post by Alacoyote »

While you are certainly entitled to post on the Discussion Board (at least for now), please don't use my topics as the basis for your commentary.

Yes, I am happy with my new windows and I'm glad that you are satisfied with yours. In fact, I strongly considered purchasing the Alside Sheffields myself and Window World gave me a very good quote. Was I "scared off" by negative posts about Window World? No, I happened to have a sales rep who, while by all appearances was a nice guy, was also poorly informed and unresponsive. Does that mean that all Window World people are this way? Absolutely not. I had a poor sales person at the local Toyota dealer but have had great experiences with another dealer 35 miles away. I'm not blaming Toyota for the actions of one sales person. But, if WW is who is selling Alside Sheffields in my area and they give me a bad sales rep, then I'll move on. Apparently, the WW franchise in Denver handles things better.

Moreover, according to my WW rep, they install the windows from the inside, meaning that they remove (and possibly cause damage to) the interior trim. They're not the only ones who do it that way but I preferred the exterior-installation approach.

Frankly, I find it hard to believe that there is some conspiracy to delete your posts based on you having purchased your windows at WW. After all, there are two posts from last week on the Board where you talk positively about your purchase from WW, so either the Administrator is doing a poor job of furthering the conspiracy or no such conspiracy exists.
At least one of my posts was deleted as well, probably because it was deemed to have violated the Admin rules in some way. I don't think it was personal and I certainly don't think it entitles me to engage in an abusive, adolescent, profanity-laden tirade. Either way, I would appreciate it if you would simply post a new topic rather than use any of mine for such purposes. Thanks.