Clipper windows by Survivor Technologies- Hillside, NJ

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
BKA

Clipper windows by Survivor Technologies- Hillside, NJ

#1 Post by BKA »

I am looking at the Clipper double hung and picture (for a bay) replacement windows primarily in the 5610 and 7110 series with grids, low e and argon gas. Who is familiar with them? What has your experience been? By the way, they are sold through Lansing Building Products in Richmond, VA. Would like to know how they perform, hold up, customer service, etc.

Thanks

BKA

Windows by Survivor Technologies

#2 Post by BKA »

Well, I have had 50 some views, but, no replies. Does this mean that no one is familiar with the company Survivor Technologies in Hillside, NJ? I think the windows distributed by Lansing Building Products made by Survivor Technologies is probably the same as on the Survivor Website in the various replacment model series.

Has anyone had any experience with their windows?

website is www.survivorwindows.com

thanks

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

Re: Windows by Survivor Technologies

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

BKA wrote:Well, I have had 50 some views, but, no replies. Does this mean that no one is familiar with the company Survivor Technologies in Hillside, NJ?
No, it means that 50 people out of the over one million visitors per year have seen your post. (99.9% are homeowners looking for windows just like you)

Give it some time until some pros from your neck of the woods see your post as it's a company most of us are not familiar with.

BKA

Thanks for your response Window4U (IL)

#4 Post by BKA »

I am in Virginia. I am new to this message board and have been reading through a lot over the last couple of weeks. There have been some questions, comments, reviews, etc in the various topic areas on this Discussion Board from the Northeast area. So, that is why I have been a bit surprised that no one has commented on this company in New Jersey.

The Lansing Building Products company HQ is here in Richmond, VA. They carry these windows in a Brand/model they call Clipper. Clippers come in the 5600 series and the 7100 series.

Time to wait and read..

Thanks again.

flyingv67

Survivor Technologies Windows

#5 Post by flyingv67 »

I live in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The Survivor line of windows made by Survivor Technologies in New Jersey is distributed in this area by Heartland (the vinyl siding people) and are called The Heartland Collection. The replacement windows come in the 5650 and 7150 series. I was just given a very reasonable quote from a local contractor on insallation of 11 of the 5650 series windows. All of the features and specs look really good on these windows. My main concern is the DP rating of 35. I have also been given a higher estimate by another contractor on Simonton 5050 series. I was surprised to see that the Simonton ratings were the same. In this area Simontons are very popular but expensive. The Heartland guy said he used to deal with Simonton but had switched to the Heartland (Survivor) brand because they were a better buy for the amount of money you would spend. I still haven't made up my mind what I'm going to go with.