Master Windows?

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
TNHomeowner

Master Windows?

#1 Post by TNHomeowner »

Does anyone know about Master windows? They have a website (and I have a brochure): http://www.masterwindowsystems.com/

Unfortunately, that's all the information I can find. If anyone has any opinions, I will be very grateful!

rkpatt

Re: Master Windows?

#2 Post by rkpatt »

Bump for an old thread . I would also like to know about them .

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Not much to see. While listed on the NFRC site, they show no windows tested. Not sure why as I've never run into that before.
I looked at the test results from the website for the 2000 from the testing lab. The categories that I wanted to see the results for show N/A. Again, not much to see.
From the picture of the 2000 and the listed components they use, I would say they look like a solid mid grade window. True sloped sill, double weatherstripping, Constant-Force balances, aluminum reinforcement in the meeting rails, warm edge spacer, etc.
It appears the window should do just fine in a mild climate and as long as the price is not out of hand.

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

Window4U (IL) wrote:Not much to see. While listed on the NFRC site, they show no windows tested. Not sure why as I've never run into that before.
I looked at the test results from the website for the 2000 from the testing lab. The categories that I wanted to see the results for show N/A. Again, not much to see.
From the picture of the 2000 and the listed components they use, I would say they look like a solid mid grade window. True sloped sill, double weatherstripping, Constant-Force balances, aluminum reinforcement in the meeting rails, warm edge spacer, etc.
It appears the window should do just fine in a mild climate and as long as the price is not out of hand.
I was thinking the same... Has the features to be a decent choice, nothing special. The testing thing is bothersome though, I would look further into that.