Pro View 3401 Series Windows Louisville KY

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
alliecraw

Pro View 3401 Series Windows Louisville KY

#1 Post by alliecraw »

:lol: I am so excited!! I'm getting brand new Norandex Windows Pro View 3401 Series with no mark up only the installation fee!!! This man is wonderful he is a contractor, very professional and my windows will be installed in a couple of weeks versus a month or more with the other guys!
I had Americas Window come out and as a female I feel men think we're stupid, this guy had a high price, continually dogged Window World and then listen to this pretended to call his "boss" about getting me a deal and didn't even talk to anyone!!
Window World came out too for an estimate, their windows are lower quality, but they didn't ditz anyone else and I liked that. Their price was way higher than this man also!! If you get Low E argon gas you'll pay way more than 200 a window with them, PLUS you have to pay the salesmans commission!!
So, if YOU want a great deal feel free to email me (ae.crawford@hotmail.com) and I will give you my contractors phone number his name is Pius Cecil and he is honest and professional without any gimmicks!!
Thanks Alice C.
Jeffersonville, IN
I live right across the bridge from KY to IN!!