Need Help!

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
mybts

Need Help!

#1 Post by mybts »

We are building a new house in central missouri and have several options to choose from for vinyl windows. I have read several discussions on different brands and I like to think I have done my homework. I have not seen any discussions on Majestic or Thermolock windows. Thermolock has a good web site and offers a lot of information and window options regarding R-value, U-value and SHGC. Majestic windows are higher but have an awful web site. I'm left dealing with a salesman and in my opinion all salesman will try their best to sell their product. Any suggestions.......or input.

Skydawggy

Re: Need Help!

#2 Post by Skydawggy »

Yes. Go with the company with the better website. This is clearly an indication of how well their windows are built and the quality of their installations. Plus, all salesmen are liars and only companies wanting to rip you off hire them.

JScott

#3 Post by JScott »

Now now. Not all salesman are liars. A few of us have something once called integrity. While you can buy a window from 150 other people in town we sell trust and confidence backed by solid products and professional installation and service. :mrgreen:

Skydawggy

#4 Post by Skydawggy »

Typical salesman, using the Jedi Mind Trick to cloud the customers brain.

Windows on Washington

#5 Post by Windows on Washington »

The sarcasm is thick in these here parts.

Websites and salesmen are not really good evaluations of a windows performance and build quality. I would suggest you expand your search to include thermal, air, and structural data. After that, look at each company's installations and see the quality of their work as well.