Atrium and NuView

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
jenisa

Atrium and NuView

#1 Post by jenisa »

Has anyone heard of or had Atrium or NuView windows? NuView is one of the Magic Windows. They offer slide n hide screens. I live in Los Angeles and will be installing 9 windows. (5 of 70 x 46, 2 of 47 x 58, 1 of 58 x 42 and 1 of 94 x 46) How much should I expect and what brands are good?

Door&WindowPlus

Re: Atrium and NuView

#2 Post by Door&WindowPlus »

Pricing should be around $4000 to $5500 depending on the dealer you go with and brand you choose. Atrium has 3 different lines of windows.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

The founding principle of this website, and its sister website, is to educate customers on the facts of window installations and material choices. While most contractors will comment on price to the extent that they might recommend that you get other quotes, we try to avoid specific commentary on pricing. Prices from area to area can vary greatly and to offer specific recommendations is a slippery slope.

We want consumers to be as educated as possible and make rational decisions armed with the education that they can get from a website such as this. If you are educated on windows, installation techniques, and proper material evaluations, you will be able to evaluate the contractor more aptly than just looking at his price.

Would you want to do business with a contractor that did not know what he/she was talking about because their price was the lowest?

Food for thought.

Windows(SouthernCA)

#4 Post by Windows(SouthernCA) »

jenisa wrote:Has anyone heard of or had Atrium or NuView windows? NuView is one of the Magic Windows. They offer slide n hide screens. I live in Los Angeles and will be installing 9 windows. (5 of 70 x 46, 2 of 47 x 58, 1 of 58 x 42 and 1 of 94 x 46) How much should I expect and what brands are good?
Atrium is having trouble getting their patio door to meet the qualifications for the tax credit.
Both Atrium and Magic service for their windows has fallen off. Don't know why but customers seem to be waiting longer for service and replacement parts.