Alside Excalibur & Harvey Classic Quotes

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
mbryan44

Re: Alside Excalibur & Harvey Classic Quotes

#16 Post by mbryan44 »

windowdude wrote:
mbryan44 wrote:Remember it's a window, not brain surgery.

Thanks I almost forgot.

Using the search function on this site or doing a google search for reviews on the Excaliburs isn't brain surgery either.

...but I guess doing the "quote" thing might be... :oops:

Yes you're correct the "quote" thing did help and what help it was. As for googling reviews of the Excaliburs - I'm a computer geek by proffesion so getting paid for reseaching windows all day certainley would'nt qualify as Brain Surgery - I would have to agree but it's a great place to start getting educated.

TommyJ

#17 Post by TommyJ »

mbryan44 wrote: Yes you're correct the "quote" thing did help and what help it was. As for googling reviews of the Excaliburs - I'm a computer geek by proffesion so getting paid for reseaching windows all day certainley would'nt qualify as Brain Surgery - I would have to agree but it's a great place to start getting educated.
I have found the board to be very helpful in my window research. Of course, I did not talk down to people or act like a child. Maybe something to be said for that.

Doesn't take all day to figure out that the Excalibur is not a good window.

You're a computer geek that doesn't have spell check on his computer/browser? :roll: I didn't think that 2 lines of text could be so unreadable while having that many spelling errors. I guess spelling and written communication are brain surgery?

mbryan44

#18 Post by mbryan44 »

TommyJ wrote:
mbryan44 wrote: Yes you're correct the "quote" thing did help and what help it was. As for googling reviews of the Excaliburs - I'm a computer geek by proffesion so getting paid for reseaching windows all day certainley would'nt qualify as Brain Surgery - I would have to agree but it's a great place to start getting educated.
I have found the board to be very helpful in my window research. Of course, I did not talk down to people or act like a child. Maybe something to be said for that.

You're a computer geek that doesn't have spell check on his computer/browser? :roll: I didn't think that 2 lines of text could be so unreadable while having that many spelling errors. I guess spelling and written communication are brain surgery?
You got that right pal. Spelling and written communication is certainly brain surgery while responding using my iPhone. The Excalibur is s fine window so shut it! I'm done with this forum. I got what I needed so I'm out! C-ya

TommyJ

#19 Post by TommyJ »

mbryan44 wrote:
TommyJ wrote:

You got that right pal. Spelling and written communication is certainly brain surgery while responding using my iPhone. The Excalibur is s fine window so shut it! I'm done with this forum. I got what I needed so I'm out! C-ya
What was it that you needed? You were given advice to the contrary and your ignored it. It appears from my looking around that the Excalibur is not a "fine" window and you appear to have zero grasp of what an installation should be like from based on what I have read.

I am sure the forum will mourn the loss of your positive discourse, command of the English language, and wealth of knowledge.

This was written with my iPhone so I am cool too...unless you have to misspell things and speak in broken English. In that case, you are much cooler.

Momma H

#20 Post by Momma H »

Hi, Mbryan44, I noticed your post is from a while ago and am wondering if you are still as satisfied with the Excalibur windows? We are thinking of going with the excalibur windows too. Seems like there are pretty strong and similar negative opinions on these windows on this forum. hmm :? Anyway just wondering if you could respond in how they 'are holding up,' Thanks

ps, excuse my irresponsible spelling, improper sentence structure and punctuation, not writing a paper , just need some input on windows :)

ranger

#21 Post by ranger »

After seeing all the negative reviews/ posts regarding Excalibur, you're still considering?
Over the long term, the Excalibur will prove to be a very expensive window for something low quality. Ask about MI Windows, they are low quality as well. Maybe you can get a deal.
I just don't get it.