NuView and Schuco Windows in No. Virgina

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
vdotmatrix

#16 Post by vdotmatrix »

spike00 wrote:Buyers Beware! Avoid Nu-View at all cost! They don't deliver. They don't place the order when you give them the deposit. They hold onto the money for months. I have yet to have my contract fulfilled nor has my deposit been returned and I signed my contract in 2005! I am not alone though, there are many people like us through-out Northern VA and Maryland.
They no longer carry Schuco windows. I can't stress enough, don't deal with the Father and Son team! :evil:
I don't know what has happend in the last 2 months but all HECK has broken loose onthis company. I must be the last customer to have everything, or nearly everything resolved before the KRAP hit the fan. There was another discussion on this company that this board shut down a while ago, then all these local consumer group websites and blogs and discussion boards sprang up against NUVIEW. Most of the boards etc were promptly shut down and i have heard nothing from them or NUVIEW. We did, however, have another issue spring up about the 3-part slider that they finally came back out and replaced after a &^*^$ year and the little plastic plastic channel thingy broke....I had to call Scuco-USA and they mailed out a new part....Schuco will warrant the product NOT the installation. So, I am really sorry that sooooooooooooooo many people in this area , ME INCLUDED, had such a *&%^&$%$# time with the georges, it took a long tome to resolve the issues at hand but we now, finally, have a great product installed and we are delighted with the performance....

spike00

#17 Post by spike00 »

All I can say is consider yourself "the lucky one"! For I know ALOT of us unlucky ones are still out there fighting Papa George and Georgie "the eyebrow" jr.!

vdotmatrix

#18 Post by vdotmatrix »

I just do not understand what is going on with them. Honestly! There has been so much trouble with guys....they used to be another under some other name before they were NUVIEW....maybe they are in transition-again.

TargaFlorio

#19 Post by TargaFlorio »

I ordered Schuco tilt and turns from NuView in January, have no install date, and am getting no phone calls returned. What makes you say they no longer carry Schuco? Anyone have a point of contact at Schuco? Customer Service Rep perhaps?

vdotmatrix

#20 Post by vdotmatrix »

www.schuco-usa.com or something like that.
otherwise, file a warrant and debt in county where the transaction took place.
and you'd better hurry.

spike00

#21 Post by spike00 »

First of all. Let me say I am so sorry to hear that you are dealing with Nu-View. They will not return your calls. You will be lucky if you get your job completed and if they do attempt to install your windows, make sure you are there and keep a watchful eye.
They are no longer a distrubuter for Schuco windows. Suhuco pulled there distributation rights.
I would call Schuco to see if your order ever made it to them.

I strongly encourage you to go to do the following.

* Edited
(search Google for Nuview Groups and try and find established group regarding this. There is also a Yahoo group devoted to the problems with this company as well, go to the Yahoo groups section and search Nuview)

* Edited by Admin - Please do not post links of this nature - Thank you.

For more information on NU View and George E. Bowie, doing business as NU View, Good luck!

TargaFlorio

#22 Post by TargaFlorio »

Thanks - Anyone successfully file a warrant in debt? Any word from Schuco?

spike00

#23 Post by spike00 »

I suggest you join the yahoo forum that I sent you the link to yesterday. You can get more information that way.