Windows on Washington

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
FlausFSU

Windows on Washington

#1 Post by FlausFSU »

Hey guys,

I just registered today to give a review of Windows on Washington with the experience I have had thus far. I have dealt directly with Eric, who is a poster on these forums and he has been nothing short of exceptional. We started the process of looking into windows several months ago and dealt with about 4 window companies for quotes and information. Out of all of them, Eric was by far the most knowledgeable and helpful. From fielding a million emails and phone calls from me, to reviewing a home energy audit done by another company, he has gone the extra mile to make my fiance and I feel comfortable and informed.

We are in the process of ordering just 3 windows (only 3!) and Eric has treated us like we are ordering 300. When the windows get installed, I will report back with pictures and final quality results. If the final results are anything like the pre-sale support, I have no doubt it will be an exceptional product. If you are in the Washington DC Metro area and looking for windows you will not find a better company than Windows on Washington. Take it from me, who had every sales pitch in the game, you would be doing yourself a great disservice by not bringing them in.

Windows on Washington

Re: Windows on Washington

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Thank you for the kind words Adam. We look forward to helping you out in the future.

randy

#3 Post by randy »

Eric, tell your brother to stay off the board please. :lol: :lol:

Just kidding. Eric is absolutely a must for DC area homeowners - none better.

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

I would have swore it was his Mom, even brothers wouldn't speak so glowingly. :wink: .... It's always nice to see a satistfied customer come back with such a positive review. :D