Tundra Windows by Walsh

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
Dolphfan37

Tundra Windows by Walsh

#1 Post by Dolphfan37 »

Anyone every heard of Tundra vinyle replacement windows by Walsh?

Windows on Washington

Re: Tundra Windows by Walsh

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Ask for a CPD# and post it up when you get it.

sam33

Re: Tundra Windows by Walsh

#3 Post by sam33 »

I have heard of them. They are out of Duluth, MN. Have had their windows twice, in two different houses. They are the best windows I have ever had. In our first house we replaced Andersen windows with Walsh because the Andersens were 20+ years old and starting to dry rot. We lived there for 8 years and never had any problems, and my wife loved to "show them off". We built a house after that, but my wife wanted wood again (she doesn't do the maintenance obviously). We used Marvins and they were terrible. We had an air exchanger and ran it religiously, but even with 20% humidity tested with a psychrometer they were still condensating. They rotted within 3 years and we got a buy out. My wife wanted to try JeldWen wood because of the AuraLast treatment, but I put my foot down and we got Walsh. Not a problem since. Almost no condensation, and we were able to do triple glazed windows for less than the marvins, and they are a huge jump in energy efficiency. A good buy in Duluth, and I would assume whereever you live isn't a colder climate.