Need advice on window selection

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
Delaware Mike

Re: Need advice on window selection

#16 Post by Delaware Mike »

Kinde, you did click on the actual icon next to my name didn't you? Just checking.

kinde

#17 Post by kinde »

Does any one know anything about AGS Windows in the Maryland area. Also what is the better window, the Okna 500 series or the Soft-Lite Imperial LS? Your comments have send me on a whole other search. Sigh. But worth it in the end I hope.

kinde

#18 Post by kinde »

Delaware Mike,
When the page came up it had Delaware Mike needs your zipcode in order to verify he services that area. That's the one I filled out, but several days earlier I had filled out a quote request and no one ever contacted me, that's why I asked you the other day if you had received the information. I figured if you were in my area, they might have already send you the info, but apparently not. When I filled it out next to your name, something came up saying they already had my info and to be patient, so I have been trying to be patient. Not my better quality!!!
Is there another way for me to get my information to you?
Sorry for this slow answer. I kept checking yesterday for your answer, but didn't realize it was on page 2.

Delaware Mike

#19 Post by Delaware Mike »

It's pretty simple. The board has many participating contractors and window dealers that are part of the network. By just submitting your information I believe your info is then sent to the closest dealers from your address. When you want to specifically want to talk to a Pro that has the icon "Get a Quote" next to their name, you would simply click on that icon. However in my case the information that the board had received from you listed you in Elkton, MD and I didn't list that area under the areas that I cover. What happened is that the system simply didn't forward your info to me based upon your submitted area being out of the areas that I cover. If you are in Delaware and want to contact me, or have me contact you all you have to do is click on my icon and submit a zip code such as 19720 which would be New Castle (where I lived for over 10-years).