Apex/alside 8000 Signature vs. Excalibur Alside

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
thermal99

Re: Apex/alside 8000 Signature vs. Excalibur Alside

#16 Post by thermal99 »

air infiltration is one of those numbers very few companies choose to brag about; particularly Alside by the way.

buddy110

#17 Post by buddy110 »

phuber wrote:I recently stumbled across this chat board and found it necessary to reply to some of the incorrect and negative comments that have been posted. First of all, the marketing approach that Apex Energy Solutions uses is not a scam! It is actually an unconventional, trademarked marketing approach called Flipside Marketing. It's a marketing approach that uses homes in certain neighborhoods to advertize their products instead of spending thousands of dollars on conventional advertizing that drives up the price of replacement windows considerably. This enables them to sell a high end triple paned window for much less than their competition. This marketing approach has even won a national award from Window and Door magazine. I've never heard of a scam winning a national award from one of the largest magazine in this industry! Also the window that they are using is far superior to the Gorrell window or the Excalibur in my opinion. Having the lowest U factors and SHGC in the industry! It's the 8000 Signature Series from Alside. It is a dealer exclusive window. It's also a fact that they have an A+ rating with the BBB and have been on the honor roll with Angie's List. They are also one of the largest accounts in the nation that sells Alside products and are highly respected by not only Alside but in the community for their donations to Habitat for Humanity!! It is unfortunate that people or competitors can smear a companies good name on chat boards like this without a shred of evidence. Buy the way, all of this information is researchable on the internet and their web site. Do yourself a favor. When buying windows, base your decision on the facts!! And not heresay or conjecture that is totally based on fiction.

: roll:

I've been in this industry for 30+ years. I know a scam when I see one. This sir, is a scam.
As Thermal has noted there are several windows with better numbers, more importantly those numbers will stand the test of time. Something no Alside window can lay claim to.

WOW has delicately pointed out that you have zero data to back up any of your claims. I second his motion and advise you to quit while you're behind

Delaware Mike

#18 Post by Delaware Mike »

If it's not a scam then only that particular homeowner would get the model home presentation and pricing. When the home improvement company obtains leads within the same neighborhood, the presentation would have to be competely different pertaing to pricing, but we all know that's not the case.