CUDOS TO DELAWARE MIKE

For those self-installers
rschink

CUDOS TO DELAWARE MIKE

#1 Post by rschink »

I just want to send out a HUGE thank you to Delaware Mike! I live in Nebraska and years ago I had Shuco Corona 4000 windows installed. The company that installed these windows have since gone out of business and no one locally could help.
I came across Mike's website by accident, contacted him because I need some replacement parts and he mailed them to me free of charge! The guy wouldn't let me pay for them!! Mike, if you are ever in nebraska look me up for a free steak dinner and beverages! Customer Service at it's best and I know now who to contact if I need any advice or parts.

Sincerely,
Ron Schinkel

Windows on Washington

Re: CUDOS TO DELAWARE MIKE

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Ron,

That is just the type of behavior that I would expect from Mike, but it does bear repeating for the masses to hear.

Mike is a solid person and truly does care about the people out there regardless if they were his customer or if there is something to be made on the back end for him.

Thanks for the feedback.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

+1 I agree. :D

jaece312

#4 Post by jaece312 »

Windows on Washington wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:45 am Ron,

That is just the type of behavior that I would expect from Mike, but it does bear repeating for the masses to hear.

Mike is a solid person and truly does care about the people out there regardless if they were his customer or if there is something to be made on the back end for him.

Thanks for the feedback.
+1 I agree. :D