Abcleads.com BBB Business Review  NAHB member
Call us at
1-800-219-5332

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: NuView Remodeling of DC-Metro Area No Longer Schuco DEALER
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:03 pm 

WOW!
I recieved a letter from Schuco USA to me and the first paragraph is as follows:

Dear So-n-SO
All of us at Schuco USA are very disappointed to hear about your complaints regarding NuViview Remodeling of Clifton, VA. We stopped shipping our custom windows to this company earlier this year because they failed to provide payment for their orders. Unfortunately, if you have Schuco windows on order with NuView, then you will likely not be recieveing them because we have ceased our business relationship with them and will accept any orders from them in the future.

.........We also urge you to contact the Maryland Home Improvement Commision or the Virginia Department of professional and occupational regulation to file your complaint against Nuview Remodeling of Clifton, VA.

Those who have outstanding orders with this company will be afforded a substantial discount from 3 new Schuco dealers in the DC MEtro area located in fairfax, baltimore and DC, of course i cannot mention them here.

Our family was so fortunate to have me at the helm, hounding these guys to finish the issues we had with them before they went belly up and soured....We love our Schuco windows and regret others cannot enjoy the windows they may have paid for right away.....things will all pan out for everyone so please hang in there.

:cry:

Post subject: Re: NuView Remodeling of DC-Metro Area No Longer Schuco DEAL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:53 pm 

vdotmatrix wrote:
WOW!
I recieved a letter from Schuco USA to me and the first paragraph is as follows:

Dear So-n-SO
All of us at Schuco USA are very disappointed to hear about your complaints regarding NuViview Remodeling of Clifton, VA. We stopped shipping our custom windows to this company earlier this year because they failed to provide payment for their orders.

wow.
first, I hope you get your window issues resolved quickly.....
but....

am I the only one that finds it odd, if not unethical, that Schuco gave the specific REASON that NuView had been dropped?
Seems to me that business dealings should be a private matter between companies.
[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:10 am 

I would agree with Sean B on this one. That was very unprofessional on the part of Shucco to send out a letter describing the specific issues. It would have been enought to say they discontinued business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:57 am 

Does anyone find it unethical that the parent company is offering these DC-MD-VA customers the opportunity to pay twice? It appears they did not sign a contract from Mr. Joe buy these windows from the back of my truck.