Abcleads.com BBB Business Review  NAHB member
Call us at
1-800-219-5332

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Window Manufaturers
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:45 pm 

I have been looking at vinyl windows from World of Windows & Siding. I am trying to figure out who actually manufactures their windows. All it says on the brochure is that the Comfortworld windows are manufacturted exclusively for Window World. There is a ComfortWorld 2000 series, ComfortWorld 6000 series and a ComfortWorld 4000 series. The 4000 series is labelled Exclusive ComfortWorld 4000 in the brochure.
In one of the reviews, I saw a ComfortWorld 6000 reviewed and beside the name it had Alside in the review.
Can anyone tell me if Alside manufacturers the 4000 series for Window World? I figure they may have like a private label deal with them.
Thanks in advance for any input

Post subject: Re: Window Manufaturers
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:18 am 

patterst wrote:
I have been looking at vinyl windows from World of Windows & Siding. I am trying to figure out who actually manufactures their windows. All it says on the brochure is that the Comfortworld windows are manufacturted exclusively for Window World. There is a ComfortWorld 2000 series, ComfortWorld 6000 series and a ComfortWorld 4000 series. The 4000 series is labelled Exclusive ComfortWorld 4000 in the brochure.
In one of the reviews, I saw a ComfortWorld 6000 reviewed and beside the name it had Alside in the review.
Can anyone tell me if Alside manufacturers the 4000 series for Window World? I figure they may have like a private label deal with them.
Thanks in advance for any input

See reply in general section.

Post subject: window world
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:30 pm 
some offices use alside windows and some use mi i would stay away from both

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:26 am 

Wow Clear Choice, people that live in glass houses, will you know the rest of it. I hope you at least sell the Silverline 9500, because the 8500 is a piece of........We sell Silverline's and there is a place for them, but not in most homes. Rental property and anywhere price is the only consideration. I noticed that Clear Choice charges $50.00 to transfer the warranty, most reputable companies charge nothing. Clear choice will need that fifty to cover all the stress cracks. I'm not a WW fan but they do offer at least a decent window. The only reason any Clear Choice franchise can make it is ignorance on the part of the consumer. I wouldn't try and steer any business your way via this board, you'll just lose any chance you had at selling them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:28 am 

Take a look at some of this persons other posts. Pure comedy.

Post subject: Re: Window Manufaturers
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm 

yup! alside in bothell washington builds the window world 4000...