Identifying Mfg. of windows

A place to talk about the Window Industry
Garrisonfarm

Identifying Mfg. of windows

#1 Post by Garrisonfarm »

:x Hello, I got to this web site by looking for L.A. Pryer Industires, of Cumberland, RI 02895 that holds a lifetime warranty for windows I purchased in July 2001l I am having trouble with two windows, one the air seal is gone and water is collecting between the sealed panes of glass and the other window does not line up to lock both double hung windows together. The company who did the vinyl siding and installed the new windows is out of business. Their name was Nationwide Home Center, 45 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301 and the warranty of the windows Is L.A. PRYER INDUSTRIES, CUMBERLAND, RI 02895.. HELP! I cannot find any information on the windows to identify the manufacturer. All I can find is a sticker with SRW (MA) 81827, 1529 05/15/01 24028/9461. Can anyone out there help? Fred

XSleeper

#2 Post by XSleeper »

SRW Contractor's Supply's, Inc., consummated a lease with Combined Properties, Inc., for 14,628 s/f at 206-210 Mystic Ave, Medford, Massachusetts. SRW is a wholesale distributor of windows, roofing siding, doors and accessories for New England builders. SRW has been a tenant of Combined Properties since 1997. In addition to their Medford location, SRW has locations, in Weymouth and Plymouth.

I'm guessing this is where the windows are from.