Sill pan preference?

For those self-installers
SteveP

Sill pan preference?

#1 Post by SteveP »

I'm going to install a sliding patio door and want to use a sill pan and flashing tape. I see two companies Jamsill and Suresill manufacture the sill pans. Can anyone tell me if they have use either brand and which they preferred. Also which is the preferred self adhesive flashing tape used in the trade

Thanks to all

panman

Custom Vinyl Sill Pans

#2 Post by panman »

Our company fabricates custom vinyl sill pans for most window and door products. Where as Jambsill offers only standard dimensions, we custom make the pans to fit the opening.

OregonBuilder

Re: Sill pan preference?

#3 Post by OregonBuilder »

panman wrote:Our company fabricates custom vinyl sill pans for most window and door products. Where as Jambsill offers only standard dimensions, we custom make the pans to fit the opening.
Can you please post more information about your custom sill pans? Do you have a website? Thanks!

macattac

Re: Sill pan preference?

#4 Post by macattac »

Actually, the Jambsill guard product does telescope a few inches (for abnormal RO's) and each size increment "overlaps" the next. You do have to pick the jamb width too.

I have one for a customer right in front of me, so i was able to rechecked my facts. The way they package these things is nice too.