Vinyl window colors

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
MAT911

Vinyl window colors

#1 Post by MAT911 »

Is anybody aware of a manufacturer of vinyl replacement windows that offers gray or taupe or colors other than just white or light beige?
There 's a company called Seaway that has a heat-painting process which allows them to paint the exterior vinyl virtually any color. Is anyone familiar with this process and its long-term stability?

vmccann

window colors

#2 Post by vmccann »

MAT:
did anyone ever answer your question? I am in the same situation. I want windows that are a "cream" or "light butter" color.
I have only been able to come across beige, white and clay. None of which are close to the color of the trim or expensive gutters I recently put on my house. You can e-mail me at Mccain948@aol.com.

Trav2340

#3 Post by Trav2340 »

I have Linen White in my home

abbey_cny

#4 Post by abbey_cny »

Well, this answer is really late but I just discovered this site. I have vinyl replacement windows from Seaway, the Encore Line. I have been replacing them a few at a time so my oldest windows are 5 years old. I got the evergreen color, and it is holding up very well. I see no evidence of fading, and the oldest windows are in the front of the house where they are exposed to the most sunlight. I am very pleased with them both in terms of looks and performance.

Abbey

mdrutkow

Vinyl window colors

#5 Post by mdrutkow »

There is a company out of Canada that has a vinyl coating process called "Superior ColorSeal System". It is available in 30 different shades. It is ultra violet resistant and has a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Claims not to flake, peel or crack. Check out their website www.superiorseal.com. My local window company "Tailor Made Windows", in East Pointe, Michigan sells this as an option with ther windows. I'm planning on getting the outsides of my white replacement vinyl windows colored.