California Deluxe Windows

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
secondg13

California Deluxe Windows

#1 Post by secondg13 »

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I hear a lot of their ads on AM radio stations being promoted by the DJ's as great service and great quality at reasonable prices. They claim to manufacture and install all their windows, thereby eliminating the middlemen. Any info would be helpful.

Windows(SouthernCA)

Re: California Deluxe Windows

#2 Post by Windows(SouthernCA) »

California Deluxe Windows does make their own windows. The windows are pretty good with all the bells and whistles. Only problem is that most people aren't going to spend over $800 to get windows installed in their house when their are other brands that are just as energy efficient. Simonton 7500 or Amerimax I believe have just as good energy numbers. In California you don't need the best energy efficient windows.

JBB

#3 Post by JBB »

I would not bother with California Deluxe Windows from Chatsworth California. The product is good, do not get me wrong, but the sales tactics are less than desireable. They will try to insult you, will not leave written estimates, give you a "today only" price- and then jack up the price if you call them back.

I have read about customer service issues online. They "seem" to care but after the product gets installed good luck reaching anyone.

The windows run about $675 each after they will keep dropping the price.

I would run from this company.

windowdude

#4 Post by windowdude »

JBB wrote:the sales tactics are less than desireable. They will try to insult you, will not leave written estimates, give you a "today only" price- and then jack up the price if you call them back.
I can't believe people don't actually like those sales tactics being used on them. According to all the books they should work like a charm!!! :lol:

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#5 Post by Window4U (IL) »

What's even more amazing is the number of homeowners who won't buy any other way. ....they just have to get a "deal".

windowdude

#6 Post by windowdude »

I can't find any mention of California Deluxe Windows listed on the NFRC site so they must be made under a different name, different company. Find out who does actually make the window and we'll start from there.

Ucla61

#7 Post by Ucla61 »

I received a quote recently and they did have the "today only" price. They touted their windows as the "best in the industry", and presented a price for windows and installation which was over $5K for 4 windows and a sliding door.

Door&WindowPlus

#8 Post by Door&WindowPlus »

California Deluxe Windows is listed on the NFRC website but only on the participate page. Don't know why their window and door isnt listed for the NFRC rating page.

http://www.nfrc.org/participantlist.aspx

California Deluxe Windows sells a good window but the price is high. California Deluxe Windows uses cavassers, telemarketers, and home shows to sell its products. Think Renewal By Anderson salesman but selling vinyl instead.