My Schuco Experience

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
stakermaker

My Schuco Experience

#1 Post by stakermaker »

First I would like to thank Fenex, Hipcat, and all the experts who take their time to give intelligent helpful advise. After reading the posts on this board for about a year I made a decision to go with the Schuco Corona 4000. Triple Pane, Kryton, Full Screens, no grids, and no exterior wrapping (looks great without it). I would also like to thank WindowmanPA for leading me to Sam S. Smucker & Sons the area rep. for Schuco. Everything about the dealer was extremely professional, from the initial sales demo, to the installation. These people were always prompt, polite, and NO HARD SELL. The contract price for 10 double-hung 32" x 53", 10 double-hung 32" x 65", 1 double-hung 28" x 45" and 1 double-hung 24" x 37" was $10,774.00 22 windows for about $500.00 a piece. The quality of Schuco, the GREAT service of Sam Smucker & Sons, and a very good price made this one of the BEST purchases I ever made. Its still early in the heating season but my furnace doesn't seem to be running nearly as much as before, and the house feels warmer at a lower themostat setting. Again thanks for the insight into replacement windows, especially Schuco, and I hope this post will help someone with their window decision.

Guy

#2 Post by Guy »

Congratulations and thanks for coming back and posting a positive experience. It's always nice to hear people do have good experiences from this board. I know most installations really go well. We will only hear the bad ones most the time. I again congratulate you on your purchase and wish you many years of happiness with your new windows!!

Guy

romr

My Schuco Experience

#3 Post by romr »

Can someone recomend a Schuco dealer in San Diego Ca.?

Than you,
RM