Schuco question

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
DODGER

DODGER

#31 Post by DODGER »

CerebrumChaCha
Why would you expect Schuco to re-install your windows if they were installed WRONG :oops: call your contractor! I have never heard of any factory fixing somones install!!!! :cry: GET ATTORNEY & GO AFTER INSTALL COMPANY OR SUB!!!! :x

CerebrumChaCha

Re: DODGER

#32 Post by CerebrumChaCha »

[quote="DODGER"]CerebrumChaCha
Why would you expect Schuco to re-install your windows if they were installed WRONG :oops: call your contractor! I have never heard of any factory fixing somones install!!!! :cry: GET ATTORNEY & GO AFTER INSTALL COMPANY OR SUB!!!! :x[/quote]

Apparently you do not understand the question and the situations fully as described in the prior posts. I have had issues not only with shoddy installation, but also issues with SCHUCO and the remake of the unacceptable, leaky sliding glass door and glass components of the other windows. All of this has been done in such an untimely fashion which has caused my contract for a complete installation to be breached. Yes, you are right. The action by an attorney is long overdue. However, you also apparently do not understand in my latest post, that I was not asking for the factory to 'make good' the installer errors, but merely asked "WHERE CAN I FIND A HAPPY DEALER IN WESTERN PA!"
As far as SCHUCO is concerned, their corporate offices may be my only hope in finding a reputable dealer in my locality to attack all of the issues at hand. That is the route I am pursuing with SCHUCO at this time.
I, through my own efforts, have been unsuccessful to find such a dealer/installer.
If SCHUCO does not have such a list to recommend someone, who would?!?! Afterall, aren't they the ones to AUTHORIZE DEALERS and CERTIFY INSTALLERS of their fine PRODUCT!?!?!?! :shock:

DODGER

SCHUCO INSTALL

#33 Post by DODGER »

GOOD LUCK! :D

Beantown

#34 Post by Beantown »

Schuco has no local service they refer everything back to dealer witch
is ok if dealer stands behind thier work.However some dealers use
this to pass the buck.I have found it better for dealer and homeowner
to only buy from someone who backs thier product with local service.
GOOD LUCK.

pinnenergy

Schuco defects

#35 Post by pinnenergy »

Dballs,
Just call the company who sold you the windows and tell them what the problem is. If Schuco is as good as everyone on this site thinks they are, then you should have no problem getting them replaced free of charge. If the company who sold them to you has a decent labor warranty than you should be able to have the new ones put in free of charge.

HipKat

#36 Post by HipKat »

When it comes to Schuco, it's the product that good, primarliy....