Okna vs. Perfect Fit by Ideal for NoVA home

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
vawindowshopper

Okna vs. Perfect Fit by Ideal for NoVA home

#1 Post by vawindowshopper »

I am looking at PerfectFit windows by Ideal and Okna windows. Home located in Northern VA. Am very impressed with Okna, but also like Ideal. What do you recommend between these two? My neighbor is going with Vytex, but I didn't care for them as much. Okna has such impressive test results. Perfect Fit seems similar. Thank you for your help.

randy

Re: Okna vs. Perfect Fit by Ideal for NoVA home

#2 Post by randy »

If you haven't already gotten a quote from his company, there is a local pro here - Windows on Washington, that you should get in touch with. You can get him by clicking on the "contact" button at the bottom of one of his posts. As he is an Okna dealer, you may have already talked to him or one of his employees.

Integra

#3 Post by Integra »

I'm with Randy. OKNA makes an OUTSTANDING window and you really should talk to WoW.

Your neighbor is nuts for buying Vytex.

vawindowshopper

#4 Post by vawindowshopper »

I am going to see Windows on Washington tomorrow. Thanks for the input. I also liked the WoW website. Lots of good info to educate consumers like me. I'll post again if I have any follow up questions after my visit tomorrow.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#5 Post by Window4U (IL) »

vawindowshopper wrote:I also liked the WoW website.
Yeah, it looks like a nice restaurant! :lol:

vawindowshopper

#6 Post by vawindowshopper »

After my visit to Windows on Washington, I decided to go with the Okna. For me, the very low air infiltration and the unbeatable warranty tipped the scale. I know there are other good windows out there, but I felt if I put another window in and felt a draft, I would always kick myself for passing up the Okna. Now if I feel a draft, I'll think, "It could have been worse!" I also was searching for a window with as high a VT as possible. Okna does very well on that account, also. Thanks for the help on my post and others.

Integra

#7 Post by Integra »

You made the right choice - both ways. :)

Which OKNA model did you choose?

vawindowshopper

#8 Post by vawindowshopper »

I chose the 500 model. The extra aesthetic enhancements did not mean that much to me. The specs on the 500 were super. I felt for me the best value was the 500. I'll post a review after the job is complete.