Sunrise Vanguard Replacement windows

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
lovinlife

Sunrise Vanguard Replacement windows

#1 Post by lovinlife »

It appears from reading this forum Vanguard windows are a pretty decent choice. I received the below quote for them

1 up and down window, 5 side to side, 1 fixed window & 2 trapezoids for $7249 & $1675 for a sliding door. The company that provided the quote has a solid reputation in regards to installition and customer service. I am waiting for two more quotes from two other companies but for different brand windows. I wondered if anyone could advise if this is a fair quote. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Lovinlife

Skydawggy

Re: Sunrise Vanguard Replacement windows

#2 Post by Skydawggy »

We have no way of knowing if that's a fair price or not. It depends on what's involved in the installation, what windows are being removed, what glass package was included, what the dealers overhead is etc.

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

That is at LEAST a fair price on a good window in my own market, although prices can vary across the country and with some of the variables that ECO mentioned. The price on that door is nearly criminal. I would go ahead on that deal without question.

buddy110

#4 Post by buddy110 »

It depends on region mostly and like eco said options, instalation etc. In my area for instance, assuming a DP, <.30U and standard installation that would be on the low side for Sunrise. I like everything Sunrise makes, it's a well designed window and they're a good company