Thanks Dave!

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Deerfield

Thanks Dave!

#1 Post by Deerfield »

Met Dave twice already: first he came to my house for estimates, then he came to pick up the deposit as he was going to be in the area for another estimate.

I ordered 18 Okna DH windows: 400 series for basements, 500 series for bedrooms, 800 series for kitchen.

Dave's price is better than a local company that carries Sunrise Essentials. I feel Okna 500/800 is better than Sunrise Essentials (based on my reading of this board).

Dave is so nice to work with. Now I'm also the first one in line to get a puppy from him (if he ever gets any in the future).

Thanks everyone for all the info provide here!
Last edited by Deerfield on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kirill

Re: Thanks Dave!

#2 Post by Kirill »

So that's why Dave is not working on my pricing :)

Deerfield

#3 Post by Deerfield »

I'm glad we are keeping him busy :D

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

Thats awesome! (and yes, Okna is better imo)..... Great product, great company, congrats on the purchase! :D

Windows on Washington

#5 Post by Windows on Washington »

HomeSealed wrote:Thats awesome! (and yes, Okna is better imo)..... Great product, great company, congrats on the purchase! :D
+1

Good window, great guy.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#6 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Thanks for the business Amy. I appreciate it.
I think we're going to have puppies again Amy. They accidentally bred last night. The male ripped off the female's one piece protective "in heat" suit. You'll definitely be first in line if you want one next litter.
Last edited by Window4U (IL) on Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.