Amerimax - any feedback from SanFrancisco Bay Area users?

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
bayareawindowshopper

Amerimax - any feedback from SanFrancisco Bay Area users?

#1 Post by bayareawindowshopper »

Hello,

I am leaning Amerimax based on looks, fit and finish and thermal performance. The price is around 600/window....about the same as Milgard Tuscany.

I have seen some negative reviews on Amerimax...most seem to be from some folks in colorado. I am in CA, SF bay area...was wondering if anyone is using it and if you guys have any feedback on quality (and also if the cost is in the ballpark) We are considering bayareawindowpros for the project.

Thanks!

Door&WindowPlus

Re: Amerimax - any feedback from SanFrancisco Bay Area users?

#2 Post by Door&WindowPlus »

I sell Amerimax in Southern California - Los Angeles / Orange County area and like the window. It use to be my #1 window but have switched to Milgard and Simonton but still sell the Amerimax if homeowner wants it.

I would say make sure you buy your Amerimax from a good dealer. Get a few quotes and do some research on each company. Talk to some former customers.

HomeSealed

Re: Amerimax - any feedback from SanFrancisco Bay Area users?

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

From what I've seen and heard, Amerimax, Milgard, and Simonton are the three top choices on the west coast, although, as always, I'll defer to the guys that service that region. :D