Abcleads.com BBB Business Review  NAHB member
Call us at
1-800-870-7321

Top Simonton Reviews and Pricing

1. Simonton Generations 9800 by Simonton
    "This was the best $22,000 I've ever spent. I had five other companies show me windows and nothing came close."
    - gary, TX
  2. Vantagepoint 6500 by Simonton
    "I felt an immediate difference on the west side of the house it blocked the heat out in July and have already seen an improvement in our energy bill..."
    - Lance, MI
  3. Simonton Impressions 9800 by Simonton
    "These are fantastic windows that I would highly recommend for any type of house."
    - Cathy, CA

Get Online Pricing From:

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: SIMONTON WINDOWS Rated #1 in JD Power Study by Bldrs/Remdlrs
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm 

Would someone be misguided if they purchased a Simonton window based on JD Powers recommendation? Absolutely not, Simonton's upper end products may not have the best thermal numbers available but they are good solid windows with respectable numbers.

In one way Simonton is equal to or better than the higher end windows and that would be customer service; Simonton's customer service is about as good as it gets.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am 

Bill wrote:
Would someone be misguided if they purchased a Simonton window based on JD Powers recommendation? Absolutely not, Simonton's upper end products may not have the best thermal numbers available but they are good solid windows with respectable numbers.

In one way Simonton is equal to or better than the higher end windows and that would be customer service; Simonton's customer service is about as good as it gets.

That is 100% true.

Simonton may not have all the bells and whistles of some of the other windows commonly regarded as top end, however, they are a very solid company and do a very good job of supporting the client/contractor/purchaser.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:57 pm 
Simonton is an option and the higher end windows properly installed are of good quality. I would also look at Okna, Sunrise, and Softlite, cost is roughly the same but they will outperform the Simonton in most areas if not all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 pm 

Insulators Home EXT wrote:
Simonton is an option and the higher end windows properly installed are of good quality. I would also look at Okna, Sunrise, and Softlite, cost is roughly the same but they will outperform the Simonton in most areas if not all.

When was this a thread about what brands are recommended??? :roll:

How is it possible that you take every opportunity to post up something about Okna, Sunrise, and Soft-Lite???

Obviously you sell one of these brands. Why don't you stop kidding people and just spam your product up front like you are continually doing.

What a pathetic window any of those must be if they have to be spammed by people that can't sell them on their merits? :roll: