Need dealers for Ocean City, MD at Delaware line

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
diane9718

Need dealers for Ocean City, MD at Delaware line

#1 Post by diane9718 »

I'm new to the forum and have read some great information. I want to set up appointments for 3 estimates. Need to replace 9 windows, and probably a storm door. I am leaning towards Slim-Lite Pro, or HiMark windows for a replacement for windows on a house in OCEAN CITY, MD, 2 blocks south of the Delaware state line. I am LOOKING FOR DEALERS that serve that area. I've read the postings of DelawareMike and would like to know how to contact him. I haven't seen CONTACT ME on his posts. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him??? ***Any suggestions for dealers would do quality installations in that area.

Delaware Mike

Re: Need dealers for Ocean City, MD at Delaware line

#2 Post by Delaware Mike »

You may want to try contacting some of the manufacturers that you are interested in and see if they have any dealers that right in your back yard first. Sometimes it takes a day or two for the regional sales reps to respond as they can be quite busy this time of year. I did a Vanguard project down that way several years ago and it's a bit of a haul for us. I don't mind it so much, but from a homeowner's perspective I think you should first try to give the locals a shot and see what they come up with.

Let us know what you find out.

TheWindowNerd

#3 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Hit DMs "Get a Quote" button above his name.
If you want great products and superior workmanship then you want Mike.
He is really fussy about doing it right and making it look awesome.

diane9718

#4 Post by diane9718 »

Thanks DelawareMike and Anthony for your replies. Installation quality is key, and from what I've read on this forum, DelawareMike would provide superior installation and knowledge. By entering a Delaware zip code, I was able to put my contact information in this site's system to get in touch with DelawareMike.
---DelawareMike, if you don't get my contact info, please let me know in this post, and I will post my email address.-----
Last week I made calls to several dealers and have yet to get a call back. For the Soft-Lite Pro windows we are considering, the ONLY dealer for my area is Go-Glass Corp in Salisbury, MD. Can anyone speak to the quality of Go-Glass Corp's installation. THANKS.