Energex vs. Vinwinco - help

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
Delaware Mike

Re: Energex vs. Vinwinco - help

#16 Post by Delaware Mike »

The Elite comes standard with the Ashland integrated tilt plungers built into the locks. The Advantage has more traditional top mounted sweep locks. The Element is more of the entry series. All three series have the same frame and sash extrusions. We will see how the QC is over time and if the manufacturer keeps the factory up to date with the latest equipment.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#17 Post by masterext »

i am assuming as of now, the QC is very good?
how bout lead times? 2 weeks?

Delaware Mike

#18 Post by Delaware Mike »

Yes, and yes. Feel free to contact me on the contractors board.

jevatelo

#19 Post by jevatelo »

jzone2020 wrote:I have moved ahead with the Energex Elite frame, using the Advantage model glass (.24 u value for elite and .27 u value for Advantage) to fit into my budget. I really appreciate your input. I have done a ton of research, asked questions, got referrals, used the window coeffiecient website, etc. I really have alot of respect for the jobs that you guys do. This has been quite an education and even now, I am still a novice. Let's hope they do a good installation and capping. :mrgreen:
Hey Jzone,
How are the windows so far? I am looking at the same Elite line. How many did you get installed and how much did you pay? Thanks!