For all those Replacement Window questions
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39 am
does anybody out there have any thoughts about vanguard windows. I think they sound pretty good but I am no expert by any means. Please help
Windows on Washington
- Posts: 4426
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:21 pm
- Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC
Very good window.
Is that the only one you have looked at?
- Posts: 707
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm
- Location: New Jersey Window Pro- Northern NJ and Central NJ
vanguard is a nice window, one of the top brands. their casement is real sharp.
- Posts: 2415
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 pm
- Location: Milwaukee, Madison areas
+1. The Vanguard and Restorations are the top offerings from Sunrise... I'd put them in the same ballpark with Softlite and HiMark.