Green World Vinyl Windows Venetian series

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
suzyqc

Green World Vinyl Windows Venetian series

#1 Post by suzyqc »

I am looking to replace the aluminum windows in my townhome in Southern California with vinyl windows low E. One company is offering Greenworld Vinyl Venetian series which look quite good. I cannot find more info online except maybe a couple sites. Does anyone have experience or know how good these Green World Venetian windows are? Or should I just stay with the Simonton or Amerimax Craftsman?

Delaware Mike

Re: Green World Vinyl Windows Venetian series

#2 Post by Delaware Mike »

Under no circumstances do you want the American Craftsman vinyl that comes out of Home Depot. Simonton 5500 is 1000 times better, which is why they offer some of the Simonton lines with Home Depot's in house window sales and not the AC.

suzyqc

#3 Post by suzyqc »

Thank you. It is Amerimax (with an "x") not the American Craftsman from Home Depot. HD in Southern Cal offers Simonton 6200 series which I understand to be similar to Simonton 5500. I really want some feedback on Green World Venetian which is not as well known.

Delaware Mike

#4 Post by Delaware Mike »

Sorry, it might be time to wear my cheaters when I work on the computer as I'm getting that age now. Being on the East Coast I wouldn't encounter that product.

jeff1995

#5 Post by jeff1995 »

Venetian is the upper offering of the GreenWorld line. Sturdy window for a BUDGET offering. Amerimax and Simonton are in the better class of products. The Simonton from the Orange store is only sold to that company. Simonton dealers would offer the 7300 or 7500 series.