Replacement widows in Central NJ

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
CLW

Replacement widows in Central NJ

#1 Post by CLW »

I have just purchased a new town home in Hunterdon County, central NJ and I am investigating the replacement of the windows. I have a modest budget and am investigating places like Home Depot and Window World as a starting place. I have no knowledge of replacement windows. Where do you suggest I continue my search on my modest retirement income? Thanks!

HomeSealed

Re: Replacement widows in Central NJ

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Hi CLW,
One thing that those two choices have in common would be mediocre product offerings (at least as far as performance ratings are concerned). A difference is that only one has "modest pricing". Either way, I would recommend taking a look at some better products, and possibly having a little flexibility on your budget. Windows are a major investment, and going for a "low-end" product/price is not going to provide the return that you are looking for.
Incidentally, there is a trusted contributor here called masterext that serves central NJ, who comes highly recommended. Very knowledgeable (not pushy) and has a selection of products from good to excellent. Just find one of his posts and click the "get quote" button next to his name if you would like to contact him.

Windows on Washington

Re: Replacement widows in Central NJ

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1

I would definitely give masterext a call.

He did a couple of homes for clients of mine and they were ecstatic.