For all those Replacement Window questions
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:58 pm
- Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois
- Posts: 2415
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:14 pm
- Location: Milwaukee, Madison areas
10% up to $200 and its retroactive to the beginning of 2012... Good for all of those folks that had windows installed last year.
... Bad for my office staff that will now have to get information sent out to all of those clients
Windows on Washington
- Posts: 4426
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:21 pm
- Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC
My accounts manager just hid behind her desk...
- Posts: 1698
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 pm
- Location: SE PA & NJ; CT
It seems to me as I read the form that anyone since 2005 that has used or exceed the tax credit of $500 would not be able to apply.