Enviroview Windows

Post or read through reviews of replacement windows and fenestration products.
justaguy93

Enviroview Windows

#1 Post by justaguy93 »

Hello, first time poster here. My wife and I have a number of wood windows, probably 30 years old, that are fogged up and need to be replaced. We are considering going with vinyl replacements and the first estimate we were given was for Enviroview. I haven't been able to find much on these..the installers claim they are high end and only a few businesses are allowed to install them due to strict manufacturer policy.

Just hoping I can get some more info on these and this seemed like a great place to start.

Any help would be appreciated,

-justaguy93

Delaware Mike

Re: Enviroview Windows

#2 Post by Delaware Mike »

justaguy93 wrote:Hello, first time poster here. My wife and I have a number of wood windows, probably 30 years old, that are fogged up and need to be replaced. We are considering going with vinyl replacements and the first estimate we were given was for Enviroview. I haven't been able to find much on these..the installers claim they are high end and only a few businesses are allowed to install them due to strict manufacturer policy.

Just hoping I can get some more info on these and this seemed like a great place to start.

Any help would be appreciated,

-justaguy93
That may be one of the funniest things that I've ever heard. These installers must think that consumers are as about as bright as a box of rocks. Average window on it's best day, keep shopping.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1

There are some private label approaches to the market but I am going to venture a guess that the salesperson is pulling your leg a bit.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#4 Post by masterext »

It's my understanding that this window is nothing more than an Alside Excalibur which I do not view as a quality window.

justaguy93

#5 Post by justaguy93 »

Thanks for the replies...very much appreciated.