COPY of Schuco Vinyl Window lifetime warranty??

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
guinness68

COPY of Schuco Vinyl Window lifetime warranty??

#1 Post by guinness68 »

I am looking for a copy of Schuco's "Lifetime Warranty" for vinyl windows installed between 2000 and 2006, specifically DS1000, but I can't imagine there were separate warranties for their different vinyl windows, so any copy will do.. I am also looking for the Good Housekeeping seal of approval for them, and any advertisements anyone may have.. I am guessing that the fine print in their "lifetime" warranty, and anything that was implied in their ads in Good Housekeeping Magazine do not excuse them from their obligations even though they sold their vinyl division off and it went bankrupt.. These windows had a full lifetime warranty, not to be confused with the "limited lifetime warranty" that came after.. Any help greatly appreciated. I am in New York State, if that matters.. I will gladly let you know what I did and do, and what they did and do to hopefully help you get results from them too.

Windows on Washington

Re: COPY of Schuco Vinyl Window lifetime warranty??

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

What is the nature of the product failure?