Window Pros

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
mps

Window Pros

#1 Post by mps »

I have noticed a lot of advertisement for "The Window Pros" on the web. They make some very good performace claims. Did not see them listed on the NFRC site. Has anyone had experience or information on this company?

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#2 Post by Window4U (IL) »

They are not listed on the NFRC because they are a contractor, not a manufacturer. I'm sure someone here knows what window brand they use though........

mps

#3 Post by mps »

They claim to be the largest manufacturer/installer in the Southeast, with their manufacturing plant in PA. They may be rebranding and that is why I cannot find them on NFRC.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#4 Post by Window4U (IL) »

My apologies. After further reading I see they do indeed claim to be a manufacturer. I had not heard of them in that capacity so I assumed them to be only a contractor. My bad.

FenEx

Responses

#5 Post by FenEx »

WindowPros does rebrand... they sell the Kennsington window hidden under their own name. W4U... you were right the first time... WindowPros are contractors/dealers... they simply renamed the manufacturers product and called it their own. This is Corporate confirmed. Silly rabbits... why not tell the truth and just sell windows.

MPS... look under Kennsington on the NFRC (just pretend it says WindowPros). Pretty good performance ratings overall which puzzles me as to why they would deceive in the first place.

<scratchin' head>