Window Brand

For all those Replacement Window decisions - just read, review or post a question. You will be helped!
MosesKatz

Window Brand

#1 Post by MosesKatz »

Has anyone try Palmer Windows? Any problems?

MosesKatz

#2 Post by MosesKatz »

I wonder if this forum is consumer friendly. I notice that we are almost completely ignored. I hope that I am wrong. Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions??

Mariners

#3 Post by Mariners »

The same thing crossed my mind as well.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#4 Post by Window4U (IL) »

Maybe it's just that we have never heard of Palmer Windows. That's why I haven't said anything.

MosesKatz

#5 Post by MosesKatz »

To Window4U(IL). Take a look at other questions by others. They have been viewed by many, but unfortunately not bothering to answer them.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#6 Post by Window4U (IL) »

This forum is an open forum where anyone on the internet is free to log on and reply to questions. No one here giving advice is an employee or has anything to do with the running of this site, and no one gets paid.
Most of the experts that donate time here are very busy business owners, salesmen, or installers who check in when possible for a few minutes and answer the questions they feel comfortable with. To show indignation towards volunteers over questions not being answered is not fair. There are many questions asked that we have no clue how to even answer.
We do the best we can.

Cheryl

#7 Post by Cheryl »

I am out here in California, and have never heard of that brand name. Are they new on the market, or perhaps a private label?

marc

#8 Post by marc »

I'm in New England and haven't heard of that brand either

Marc